Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boomtown Casino Biloxi - 0.7 km
John Henry Beck Park - 1.4 km
Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 1.8 km
Redding House - 2 km
Mardi Gras Museum - 2.1 km
Biloxi Municipal Stadium - 2.1 km
Biloxi Little Theater - 2.2 km
Hurricane Katrina Memorial - 2.4 km
Biloxi Public Library - 2.5 km
Biloxi Beach - 2.7 km
Biloxi Lighthouse - 2.9 km
Danella Park - 2.9 km
Biloxi Visitors Center - 3 km
Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art - 3.4 km
Keesler Air Force Base - 3.5 km
The preferred airport for IP Casino Resort Spa is Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.) - 29.6 km / 18.4 mi
TripAdvisor traveler rating
All displayed prices exclude tax recovery charges and service fees
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Worldcasinodirectory is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
About the hotel
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 50,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Free wired Internet
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- In-room accessibility
- Meeting rooms - 8
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 32
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 1088
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1997
This property accepts debit or credit cards only for all onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12+ per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD $20.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 13.44 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 12 October to 02 March:
- Swimming pool