Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Boomtown Casino Biloxi - 0.6 km
John Henry Beck Park - 1.5 km
Cathedral of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary - 1.8 km
Redding House - 2 km
Mardi Gras Museum - 2.1 km
Biloxi Municipal Stadium - 2.1 km
Biloxi Little Theater - 2.3 km
Hurricane Katrina Memorial - 2.4 km
Biloxi Public Library - 2.6 km
Biloxi Beach - 2.7 km
Biloxi Visitors Center - 2.9 km
Biloxi Lighthouse - 2.9 km
Keesler Air Force Base - 3.4 km
Danella Park - 3.5 km
Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art - 3.7 km
The preferred airport for IP Casino Resort Spa is Gulfport, MS (GPT-Gulfport - Biloxi Intl.) - 28.7 km / 17.8 mi
TripAdvisor traveler rating
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
1 King Bed
398 sq feet (37 sq meters)
Entertainment - Plasma TV with cable channels and pay movies
Food & Drink - Refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, and room service
Sleep - Hypo-allergenic bedding and blackout drapes/curtains
Bathroom - Private bathroom, shower/tub combination, free toiletries, and a hair dryer
Practical - Free local calls, laptop-compatible safe, and free weekday newspaper; rollaway/extra beds and cribs/infant beds available on request
Comfort - Air conditioning and daily housekeeping
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free local calls
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Plasma TV
- Room service (limited hours)
All displayed prices exclude tax recovery charges and service fees
The room rates listed are for double occupancy per room unless otherwise stated and exclude tax recovery charges and service fees.
Note: It is the responsibility of the hotel chain and/or the individual property to ensure the accuracy of the photos displayed. Worldcasinodirectory is not responsible for any inaccuracies in the photos.
About the hotel
With a stay at IP Casino Resort Spa in Biloxi, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Biloxi Beach and Biloxi Lighthouse. This 4-star resort is 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Boomtown Casino Biloxi and 5.9 mi (9.4 km) from Beauvoir-The Jefferson Davis Home and Presidential Library.
Make yourself at home in one of the 1088 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and plasma televisions. Cable television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and complimentary weekday newspapers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as a nightclub and a health club, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. Additional amenities at this resort include concierge services, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands. Getting to nearby attractions is a breeze with the area shuttle (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 7 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Biloxi? This resort has facilities measuring 50,000 square feet (5 square meters), including conference space. Free valet parking is available onsite.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- Arcade/game room
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 50,000
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Designated smoking areas
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- In-room accessibility
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 32
- Number of restaurants - 7
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Pets allowed
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Poolside bar
- Roll-in shower
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Television in common areas
- Total number of rooms - 1088
- Vending machine
- Wedding services
- Year Built - 1997
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. This property only accepts debit or credit cards for all onsite payments. Cash is not accepted. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Know Before You Go
- The seasonal pool will be open from March to October.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 12.99 per person (approximately)
- Late check-out fee: USD $20.00 (subject to availability)
- In-room microwave fee: USD 25 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 15.0 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Resort fee: USD 14.56 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Valet parking
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 12 October to 02 March:
- Swimming pool